Watch the sunset over the Pacific from the open-air balcony of this updated 2-bed, 2.5-bath Seascape condo. Your tranquil (and pet-friendly!) oceanside retreat is perfect for one or two couples looking to escape the busy city life with a glass of wine in hand, a kiss of sea salt in the air, and a pool cue at the ready. 3-Night Minimum.
The sand and surf are just one building away, and downtown Rockaway's old-fashioned seaside shops and eateries are a short walk from your door.
Sweeping views of the ocean draw you to the balcony. In summer, watch the sun sink in vibrant hues; watch a dramatic storm roll in off the ocean in winter — the scenery pairs best with fresh crab and a bottle of Oregon wine.
The Living Spaces
The fresh, comfortable interior features several brand-new furnishings, a mini-library, and beautiful artistic depictions of the Oregon Coast. Find the main living space on the third floor of the unit, offering exceptional views of the coastline from nearly every angle.
· Relaxed living room with full-size sleeper sofa for extra guests
· Gas fireplace
· 42" cable TV, DVD player, and movie library
· Amazon Echo music streaming
· Kitchen with granite countertops, French door fridge and breakfast nook
· Bordeaux, Burgundy, and Champagne glasses
· Sunlit dining table for 6
· Bright powder room
The Game Room Garage
A deep garage on the first floor offers parking for one car (more parking is available on the street), a sleek game table that provides both pool and poker options, and beach toys galore:
· Boogie boards
· Sand toys
Two peaceful suite-style bedrooms await on the second floor.
· Each features a serene queen-size bed wrapped in quality linens
· Both have refined en-suite baths with tub/shower combinations
· Master has jetted soaking tub and a private balcony
· Top down, bottom up blinds for customized daylight
All the Extras
· Laundry closet
· Beach towels
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
Welcome to Rockaway
Rockaway is an eclectic town lined with casual restaurants, antique shops, and unique souvenirs. Aside from the soft stretch of sand steps from your door, several nearby lakes offer freshwater fishing and boating. Discover incredible hiking trails within 30 minutes of home, followed by a sampling of famous cheeses and ice cream at the Tillamook Cheese Factory 15 minutes south. Take a day trip north to Manzanita and Cannon Beach — both are within a short picturesque drive.